PTA Units in "Good Standing" ONLY may operate as a PTA, use the PTA name, purchase Membership Cards and may apply & participate in grants & events sponsored by LA State PTA & National PTA along with having a vote in official District Business. These PTAs will receive the support and recognition of being a PTA school. Good Standing (GS) allows your PTA to apply for scholarships, nominate a teacher for Educator of Distinction, enroll in National School of Excellence; your students to participate in Children's programs & more. GS also allows your PTA to be recognized for many honors & awards and be eligible for grants.
List of items to complete and email to email@example.com:
1. Current Board of Directors Contact Information - submit via online form below
2. Proof of purchase of a minimum of thirty (30) memberships from Louisiana State PTA. A copy of your purchase receipt is sufficient.
3. A copy of the first page of your Local Unit Bylaws showing the LAPTA Approved Stamp and approval date. Your Bylaws must be updated every three (3) years from your approval date.
4. Current Local Unit Budget Approval Form
5. Current Proposed Budget
6. Audit Committee Report (July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020)
7. Copy of your submitted IRS 990/990EZ/990N for the last PTA Fiscal Year. Due to IRS by the November 15th.
8. Copy of Unit Articles of Incorporation from the Louisiana Secretary of State. Unit status on report must be Active and In Good Standing.
ALL NECESSARY FORM & LINKS CAN BE FOUND BELOW
Copyright © 2020 Caddo District PTA - All Rights Reserved.