PTA Units in "Good Standing" ONLY may operate as a PTA, use the PTA name, purchase Membership Cards and may apply & participate in grants & events sponsored by LA State PTA & National PTA along with having a vote in official District Business. These PTAs will receive the support and recognition of being a PTA school. Good Standing (GS) allows your PTA to apply for scholarships, nominate a teacher for Educator of Distinction, enroll in National School of Excellence; your students to participate in Children's programs & more.
GS also allows your PTA to be recognized for many honors & awards and be eligible for grants.
List of items to complete & submit:
1. Current Board of Directors (BOD) Contact Information*
2. Membership Order Form (30 PTA card minimum)*
3. Local Unit Bylaws (only submit if they're expired)
4. Budget Approval Form (updated form from State PTA uploaded soon)
5. Current Proposed Budget
6. Audit Committee Report (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019)
7. Copy of 990-N or 990-EZ (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019*
8. Incorporated Filing*
Due Date: Oct 28, 2019