PTA Units in "Good Standing" allows your students to participate in Children's programs, apply for scholarships, nominate a teacher for Educator of Distinction, enroll in National School of Excellence & more.
Good Standing also allows your PTA to be recognized for many honors & awards and be eligible for grants.
List of items to complete & submit:
1. Current Board of Directors (BOD) Contact Information
2. Membership Order Form (30 PTA card minimum)
3. Local Unit Bylaws
4. Budget Approval Form (updated form from State PTA uploaded soon)
5. Current Proposed Budget
6. Audit Committee Report (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019)
7. Copy of 990-N or 990-EZ (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019 - link below)
8. Incorporated Filing (link below)
Due Date: Oct 28, 2019